Buses4Us is a team effort and what we do is only made possible with support from lots of different people, businesses and organisations.
We would love it if you could get involved and help us. There are plenty of different ways you can do this.
- Donate. Buses aren’t cheap to run and in many areas, we simply can’t rely on ticket sales to cover running costs. We aim to keep buses running by fundraising to bridge the financial gap between the bus services Transport Authorities and bus operators can afford, and the services people and communities really need. To support our work make a donation here. Every penny counts!
- Join Us. We welcome new group members from the communities served by our existing and planned bus routes (Ross-on-Wye, Newent, Ledbury and the surrounding areas). If you have a few hours a month to spare we can keep you busy with work that will make a real difference to your local community. Get in touch via email: email@example.com or via our Facebook Page.
- Business Sponsors. Supporting the local community is good for business. When you support us we can help promote your business online, through social media and in print. Find out more about business sponsorship here.
- Hold a fundraiser. Whether it’s a bake sale or a sponsored dance-a-thon, fundraisers are a great way to help. Because as well as raising money you will be helping to spread the word. If you would like to fundraise for us, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Facebook page and we’ll do everything we can to support you with publicity and promotional material.
- Skills and Services. A community action group needs many of the same skills and services as a business to keep it running smoothly: admin, finance, marketing and IT are all skills that we need. If you have skills in these areas and could spare us a few hours, either as a one-off or on a regular basis, we would love to hear from you. Get in touch at email@example.com or through our Facebook page
- Take the bus! If there are bus services in your area, please, please use them!